Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Have you ever wondered what challenges come with growing a successful Etsy-based business?
Colette and Ceanne are the mother-daughter duo behind Ever Blooming Originals and in our convo we discuss, amongst other things, the growing pains of running a successful Etsy shop.
With over 28,000 sales on Etsy alone, Colette talks about what scaling her business has looked like over the years. We also discuss how Ceanne joining the team is helping them grow and build their brand beyond the boundaries of Etsy.
- Making the decision to branch out beyond Etsy… Knowing when the right time was and the best way to approach the expansion
- Maintaining quality control as the business scaled up
- How Colette and Ceanne tackle the division of labour and time management
- The importance of brand cohesion on and off Etsy
- Using Shopify for their ecommerce website
- Gathering user-generated content on social media
- Getting features in big name publications… These publications apparently go hunting on Etsy!
- Tools and resources that have helped streamline processes and ensure profitable sales
- And so much more…
Colette’s Etsy Shop ShoutOut
- For Pete’s Sake Pottery – Susan sells handmade pottery and gifts… Swing by her shop, check out what she’s doing, and give her shop some love 🙂
- ShipStation – alternative shipping platform to Etsy Shipping (you’ll hear what additional perks you get form this platform in our discussion and why the Ever Blooming Originals team prefers it)
- eRank – keyword research tool
- AirTable – inventory management and pricing tool (and that’s putting what this power tool can do very mildly)
Connect With Colette & Ceanne
- Etsy shop: Ever Blooming Originals
- Website: EverBloomingOriginals.com
- Social media: Instagram, Facebook
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Instagram: @EtsyConversations
- Twitter: @ConvoMePodcast