Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
You’ve probably heard it said “follow your passion and the money will come…” or something to that effect. Well that’s a neat summary of Cindy’s Etsy journey. She went from collector to successful Etsy seller of vintage linens and graphic collectibles and in our conversation we talk all about how that came about and more.
Cindy’s Etsy shop is NeatoKeen and in our chat this episode, we cover Cindy’s Etsy story as a longtime seller on the platform. She also offers up helpful and encouraging information and tips for both new and veteran sellers to help find your own success (and that looks different for us all) on Etsy.
- Etsy tools, current and former (including ones we wish Etsy would bring back… hint, hint, folks at Etsy HQ 🙂 )
- Unique challenges of selling vintage items
- Determining pricing structures
- Helpful product photography tips
- Selling on Instagram
- And much more…
- Keyword research tools – BuzzSumo, UberSuggest
- Tool for adding multiple links to your Instagram profile – LinkTree
- Educational resources for Etsy sellers – the Etsy Seller Handbook
- Pricing research tool – FlipperTools
- Vintage product research tool – WorthPoint
- Photo editing app – SquareQuick (both iOS and Android)
- Melissa of RandomRetro – Melissa is a fellow vintage seller who as she puts it in her shop was “buying and selling vintage before it was cool” 🙂
- Sheri of PinkAndHank – another veteran vintage seller who offers up vintage finds for a new generation in her Etsy shop
Connect With Cindy
- Etsy shop: NeatoKeen
- Instagram: @NeatoKeen
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Instagram: @EtsyConversations
- Twitter: @ConvoMePodcast