Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Selling crafts on Twitch?
Yes! You read that right, and if you’re anything like me you’re probably very curious to find out how Twitch works, first and foremost, and then of course, how to make sales on there!
Stacey left Etsy back in 2018 when they increased the fees from 3.5% to 5% and we talked all about why and what her plans were for going out on her own back in Episode 237 of the podcast. A lot has happened since then and that’s what we are talking about this time around, including:
- Life after Etsy
- Her first in-person market
- Streaming on Twitch and getting product sales from her audience
- The pros and cons of running an independent ecommerce website
- And everything in-between
- Sleeping Luna Designs – creator of cross-stitch patterns (and she has an upcoming cross-stitching challenge. Check out her Etsy shop and Twitch channel for more details).
- Calyx Creative of Creative Only – she’s in the planning stages of where to set up her creative shop but in the meantime you can check out her Twitch channel.
Connect With Stacey
- Website: Graceful Dawn Designs
- Twitch: GracefulDawn
- Shipping provider for ecommerce sellers – ShipStation
- Site-building platform – SquareSpace
- Payment processors – Stripe, PayPal, Square, Zelle
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Instagram: @EtsyConversations
- Twitter: @ConvoMePodcast